Features for Kaspersky Internet Security for Android 2023:
Your phone & tablet can be as vulnerable as your PC. That’s why – when you’re surfing or socializing – you need to protect your mobile life.
Our powerful mobile antivirus blocks malware & dangerous links – plus we help you to filter out unwanted calls & texts and guard your private communication. If your device goes missing, our remote tools can help prevent personal data falling into the wrong hands.
- Blocks dangerous apps, websites and web links
- Guards your personal data on missing devices
- Helps keep your communication details private
The device must meet the following requirements in order to run Kaspersky Internet Security for Android:
- Device type: smartphone or tablet
- Screen resolution: 320×480 pixels or higher
- Operating system: Android 4.1–8
- CPU architecture: Intel Atom x86 or ARM7 and later
- 150 MB of free space in the device’s main memory
The application is installed in the device’s main memory only.
A SIM card must be inserted in the device in order to use Call & Text Filter, Privacy Protection, SIM Watch, and Text Anti-Phishing. A SIM card is also required for sending and receiving commands via SMS.
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android does not support devices with firmware modifications and devices with two SIM cards.